This web site is owned and operated by Alumate Limited
How we process your data
The information you provide to us when using this web site will be processed for the following reasons:
• to process any request for advice or information to be supplied by us;
• to send you our newsletters and notify you of our products and services;
• to track the volume of traffic to the various sections of the site;
• to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
The data we collect
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
• your name;
• your company name;
• your phone number;
• your email address;
• your query;
• details about the pages you visit.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The circumstances in which we may contact you
We may contact you, including by email or telephone, to tell you about our services.
You may refuse any marketing communication from us in the future at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data we hold about you
Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, please send an email to email@example.com. As soon as we are satisfied as to your identity, we will send to you, within 40 days, a copy of all the data that we hold concerning you.
When you visit our web pages, tracking technologies may automatically record information about you. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
• the internet domain and IP address from where you access our web site;
• the type of browser software and operating system you use to access our web site;
• the date and time you access our web site;
• the pages you enter, visit and exit on our web site; and
• if you linked to our web site from another web site, the address of that web site.
We use this information to help us identify click stream patterns, to improve our web site, and to learn about the number of visitors to our web site and the types of technology our visitors use.