Aluminium is one of the world’s most sustainable building materials – up to 90% of aluminium used in construction today is recycled.
Not only does this reduce carbon emissions, but it also reduces the life-cycle costing of a property. This leads to significant savings and a reduction on the environmental impact.
Through responsible sourcing and intelligent design we have ensured that AluMate products meet and exceed environmental needs.
Aluminium does not age like other organic materials, also it doesn’t need any protection from UV light. It’s overall life-cycle is more environmentally friendly and it will provide a long term solution with the guarantee of 100% recyclability at the end of a building’s life.
A Few Facts About Aluminium
- Since 1888, over 700 million tonnes of aluminium has been recycled
- Over three quarters of aluminium produced is still in use
- 90% of the aluminium used in the construction industry is recycled
- Recycling the aluminium currently stored would equal 15 years’ primary output
- Recycling aluminium requires 95% less energy than primary production
- Recycling aluminium from end-of-life products saves close to 80 million tonnes of greenhouse gas emissions per year
- Since the inception of aluminium recycling, we have avoided over one billion tonnes of CO2 emissions